Plans & Pricing
- Companies & Contacts
- Task management
- Segmentation by territories & product lines
- 50MB / user
- PDF & PNG export
- Full reporting
- 2GB / user
1. What PC knowledge i must have to use ProfiCRM?
ProfiCRM was designed to be extremely easy to use with minimal knowledge of PC. And our live-chat support is right there to answer any questions you might have.
2. Can I upgrade or downgrade plans at any time?
With ProfiCRM there is no contract to sign and you can upgrade or downgrade plans at any time directly from your account.
3. Can I pay via bank account?
Yes, you can select bank account payment for yearly plans.
4. When will I be billed?
With paid plans, the billing starts the moment the plan begins. Upgrades to more users will only add a fraction of the cost (eg: if you add a new user on the 15th of the month, the cost for the first month will be 50% of the subscription fee).
5. What do I need on my computer to run ProfiCRM?
You only need an active internet connection and a standard browser (Chrome, IE, Firefox).
6. Can I use ProfiCRM from any computer?
Yes, ProfiCRM runs in the cloud, so you can log in from any computer or mobile device (phone, tablet) connected to the internet.
7. Are there any setup or cancellation fees?
We don't think it's fair to ask for any payments of this sort. We'll hapily take time to show you how to better use the product for free.
8. Can I import / export my data?
Yes, all accounts have the option to import data from CSV and export in CSV.
9. What kind of security measures are taken to protect the data?
ProfiCRM uses the latest and most advanced security measures resulting in increased data protection. Our network security system employs the latest encryption and intrusion detection and prevention technologies.
10. How does support work?
See the blue widget in the bottom right corner? Give us a 'hello' whenever you want